Want hands-on technology training that will provide 60 renewal credits and allow your teachers to walk away with abundant and valuable knowledge to help them have a fresh start for the next school year?
ETV is providing week-long classes this summer in districts across the state! These trainings focus on using and creating video, assessment tools, cool technology tools, and more. Teachers will learn new ways to use technology in the classroom with one or multiple devices.
The summer schedule for these trainings in districts fills up FAST. Barnwell, Georgetown and Hampton 1 are already on the calendar.
After the locations of the workshops have been established, open seats for teachers in the surrounding areas to also attend will be offered. Plus, several week-long trainings will be held at ETV in Columbia.
Cost for ETV Summer Week-long Technology Classes:
- For district - $1500 for 15 seats OR $2000 for 20 seats
- For a teacher taking available “seat” in nearby district’s training - $200
- For a teacher participating in ETV Columbia location - $200
Here’s what participating teachers said about the Week-Long Technology Classes:
- After taking the ETV educational technology class, I feel more confident and excited about using a variety of new and innovative technology in my classroom!
- This class gave me the confidence I needed to implement new tools in my classroom.
- For use in any type of school, whether public, private, or virtual, this class is for you. I guarantee you will find some uses with your students - no matter what course or grade level you teach
- This course was one of the most enjoyable learning experiences I’ve had in a long time. Much thanks to ETV for the valuable instruction!
For more information, contact Donna at email@example.com or Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may call 803-737-3245 or 1-800-277-3245 (toll free).