Link to https://jr.brainpop.com
If you use the Google Chrome browser, have recently updated it, and now see play buttons on the BrainPOP Jr. homepage, the default plugin setting may have been changed. To automatically run all Flash content, you can adjust your browser settings as outlined below.
- Go to Google Chrome Settings.
- Click “Show advanced settings…” at the bottom of the page.
- Under the Privacy section, click “Content Settings…”
- Under the Plugins section, change to “Run all plugin content.”
- Click done and refresh the BrainPOP Jr. homepage.
If you experience a different issue when using BrainPOP Jr., the Technical Support FAQ provides solutions that may help.