- For college-level and adult researchers
- Database focusing on the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health care and wellness
- Full-text articles for more than 180 international and often peer-reviewed journals and reports, hundreds of pamphlets, booklets, special reports, original research and book excerpts
- Topics include acupuncture, aromatherapy, body work, childbirth, Chinese medicine, chiropractic, creative therapies, cross-cultural therapies, energy medicine, herbalism, homeopathy, mind-body medicine, naturopathy, nutrition, and osteopathy
- Indexing and abstracts back to 1984 and full text back to 1990
This resource is searchable on EBSCOhost.